GSC promotes development to improve people’s prospects for a better life.
To be an agent of intervention and change, through sensitization and empowerment of vulnerable communities seeking viable solutions to challenges facing them including, inter alia, food insecurity, ill-health, unemployment, environmental degradation, human rights violations, gender inequality, conflicts and social marginalization.
Learn more about how we are helping those in need with our programs and projects.
What we do?
We mobilize needed resources, both in cash and in kind, to facilitate humanitarian interventions in the developing world with a particular focus on Africa.
- 30-40% improvement in poverty levels
- 20-30% improvement in education levels
- 20-30% improvement in self advocacy by poor and marginalised communities
- 40-50% improvement in peace and security through local, national, regional and international conflict resolution mechanisms
- 30% overall improvement is sustainable development